Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wishing I was here...

...on a beach in Seychelles

...wearing this Cosabella one-piece
...drinking this tasty caipirinha!

It's actually quite rare that I do put on swimwear of any kind for any reason, let alone because I am on a tropical vacation. But the next time I have the opportunity to lounge in the sun, which will likely be my classmate's roofdeck right here in the city, I will try to find a one-piece as lovely as the one above. I usually go for the two-piece option, but I find myself wanting to change it up a bit this summer.

What I won't be giving up is my favorite summer drink, the caipirinha. It is limey and refreshing and perfect for a hot day. I also adore a great sangria, red or white wine, but many places make it way too sweet. Only 4 more days until I am through with finals and can indulge without guilt!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! LOVE caipirinhas! Came back from Brazil with 2 beautiful bottles of homemade cachaca, am planning a caipirinha party! Woo hoo! :)
    xx

    PS. Good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! How lucky that you got to go to Brazil and that you get to have homemade cachaca - it has to be nice having a connection to the country :)

    ReplyDelete