Monday, May 11, 2009

Ginnifer Goodwin in W

Looking to shed the giggly, good girl image, Ginnifer Goodwin is posing in this month's W in a decidedly different light.  Raw, tough and provocative, the shoot is a great departure from Margene, her character on Big Love.  

Besides being a good career move for Ms. Goodwin, the shoot is quite bad-ass. W Magazine always seems to take bigger risks than the standards, like Vogue, and this is no exception.  The shoot flirts with sexual tension between Ginnifer and the male models, and between the male models themselves.  But mostly, I love the smokey makeup and the wild hair; it makes me want to play 'makeover' in my bathroom like when I was a little kid.  All I need are a few more bottles of hairspray and I just might be able to recreate the volume achieved by the stylists on the shoot, though obviously (and sadly) not the length.  

Photo Credit: W Magazine      

No comments:

Post a Comment