Friday, January 29, 2010

Casual Kicks

I have been focusing on my work-wardrobe the past several months and the casual portion of my closet has suffered. I just found a new website, www.needsupply.com, that has reignited my latent desire for casual-wear and am currently lusting over these shoes:



The atmosphere at my internship is fairly lax, but even still these shoes would not be acceptable. So, I would pair them with skirts or denim for weekend outings. The wedge heels makes walking comfortable and stable and I am still not over studs on accessories. Speaking of accessories:

I think I need this ring. $12! It is adjustable and perfect for throwing on for after work cocktails or weekend outings.

I really shouldn't browse shopping sites after 2 glasses of wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment