Today is a sad day for the world of entertainment. Two legends, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, have died. I always find it amazing how the passing of people who I knew only through the media can affect me. Though my personal life changes in no way, I feel an odd sense of loss. To counteract this sadness, I want to take a moment to create a list of the things that make me happy.
2. The smell of coffee in the morning (and the taste).
3. Coming home from work and having my pups greet me ecstatically.
5. Artwork and lyrics in cd cases.
6. Champagne brunches.
7. Snuggling with my husband during a thunderstorm.
8. Watching movie trailers online.
9. Giving myself a long overdue manicure.
10. Discovering new and inspiring blogs.
What makes you happy?
Photo Credit: National Geographic